Contracts & Strategic Partnerships
- Augmented Reality/ Virtual Reality (ARVR) 5G Enhancements Prototype
- Modernizing Instrumental Solutions for Test and Evaluation (MISTE)
- Consolidated Product-line Management Plus (CPM Plus)
- Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) Technical Test Center Intra-Network Analysis and Proposed Architecture (ATECA)
- Implementation Team at Fort Drum and Korea (HITS 3.0)
- Video Network Design at JRTC Combat Training Center (CTC-IS)
- Army Combat Training Instrumentation Contract (ARCTIC)
- Test Instrumentation Enterprise Development and Support (TIEDS)
- Consolidated Product-line Management Next (CPMN)
- Life Cycle Product-line Management (LCPM)
- Intelligence Electronic Warfare Tactical Proficiency Trainer (IEWTPT)
- Systems Engineering Support RDECOM
Business development is a continuous process. We have had the privilege of working with many key defense companies, including 4 out of the 5 top U.S. Defense Contractors.
We offer our unique library of experience in teaming with world-class strategic partners to develop the best systems. Many of our key achievements have resulted from our performance of technology assessments and standards development in support of the United States Army’s PEO STRI.
We value and nurture strategic relationships with large and small businesses by providing intelligent and ethical engineering support.